THE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
This consent to the processing of your personal data is provided to Pán Myšlenek, s.r.o for the purpose of sending business (marketing) offers and making other marketing activities, concerning you. You may withdraw your consent at any time, and the business offers will not be sent to you any further. For more detailed information about processing your personal data, please see below.
- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA OF THE ADMINISTRATOR (OF THE PERSONAL DATA)
- The administrator of your personal data is the company: Pán Myšlenek, s.r.o., with the registered office at Kališnická 2889/16, office 214, Prague 3-Žižkov, 130 00, Prague, Czech republic, identification number: 03161820.
- The contact details of the administrator are as follows: the address for the delivery does not distinguish from the registered office of the company, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, phonenumber +420 723 394 451.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
- THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing your personal data is your consent given to this administrator within the meaning of Article 6, paragraf 1 a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals, regarding the processing of the personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the cancellation of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of the personal data) (further "the Regulation").
- PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of the processing your personal data is to provide business offers and make other marketing activities, concerning you, by the administrator.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- The period for which your personal data will be stored by the administrator is 3 years from the date of your consent, but at the most until your personal data processing consent has been revoked (for this purpose).
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be those who provide marketing services to the administrator.
- The administrator does not intend to pass your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the administrator access to your personal data, the right to repair or delete your personal data, or to limit it’s processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Administrator. However, this is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to process your personal data as follows: request email email@example.com.
- If you believe that by the processing of your personal data has been violated or is violating the Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- You are under no obligation to provide the personal data. Providing your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement and is not a requirement that is required to conclude a contract.
- You have at any time the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if profiling concerns this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.